Welcome to the Walker College of Business Academic Advising Center
The Walker College of Business Academic Advising Center is a centralized advising center staffed by professional advisors and records specialists who serve current and prospective business majors and other students taking business courses at Appalachian State University. The center is located in 2126 Raley Hall, which is just inside the Marshall A. Croom Student Services Center. Business majors can visit the center for assistance with academic planning, registration assistance and graduation audits.
(all dates subject to change)
Early Registration for Spring 2014
Last Day of Class
Basic Computer Skills Proficiency Test
January 10 & 13
(Registration December 13-January 3)
- FIN 3545-410 (Tycoons, Titans & Blaggards) can count as follows: F&B Set 2 Elective, RMI major elective, or COB elective (COB Honors course).
- MGT 3542 (Entrepreneurship in Panama) can count as a MGT-ENT major elective or a MGT-GEN major elective or a COB elective or a 3000/4000 level free elective.
- FIN 3030, Personal Financial Management (previously taught as FIN 3535), has been added as a new course. Students who have taken FIN 3535 cannot take FIN 3030 for new credit.
- FIN 3545 (Tycoons, Titans & Blaggards) can count as follows: F&B Set 2 Elective, RMI major elective, or COB elective
- MGT 3542 (Entrepreneurship and Opportunity in Panama) can cover a MGT-ENT major elective or a MGT-GEN major elective or a COB elective or a 3000/4000 level free elective.
- August 2, 2013 is the last day the Financial Planning certificate can be declared as a program of study. It is being discontinued effective Fall 2013.
- HON 3515-104 counts as a 3000/4000 Level COB Elective or a F&B Set 2 Major Elective and/or RMI Major Elective
- HON 3515-105 counts as a 3000/4000 Level COB Elective or as a CIS Major Elective